Sunday 6 March 2011

Winners Challenge 1

Good Morning everyone

Here is the lucky winners of our 1st challenge


1st Prize of Lili of the Valley Voucher

2nd prize of the 2 Simply Sassy

And 3rd prize of a the single Simply Sassy

Well done girls!! If you email me at dreamvalley@sky.com I will get your wee prizes sent to you!
Also you can take the wee badge for you blog!

and our lucky



Well done girls, take our wee badge to add on your wee blog!!

Thanks to everyone that entered, over 200 entries wow! Pop back later for our 2nd Challenge

Hugs Dream Valley xxx

6 comments:

Khristen said...

Congrats to all the winners, what an amazing turnout we had for our first challenge...exciting :)

kaylou said...

Thank you everyone I'll get my Mum to put the badge on my blog... well done to the other winner's too.
Hugs Daisy Lou xx

melsanford said...

Congratulations to all the winners! :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you girls! So excited to have won.
Hugs xx

Heidi-Mari said...

WOW! Thank you so much!!
The Lili of the Valley stamps are BEAUTIFUL!! I just love them!
I will e-mail you soon!
Hugs
Heidi

Lin said...

Well done everyone, thanks for support Melly and the rest of us.