Monday 16 June 2014

Challenge 84 - Monochrome

Hi all
Welcome to another Challenge here at Dream Valley. We had some lovely entrants into our "baby" theme challenge last time! Please scroll down and see if your our lucky winner or maybe in the Top 3!

This fortnight we have another easy Challenge for you all to dig your teeth into

MONOCHROME

nice and simple and remember all crafty creations are allowed

If your lucky enough to play along with us this fortnight you could win a fab wee prize from these amazing guys

The Paper Shelter

If you are looking for fun, cute and lovely digi stamps for your paper-crafting or web design projects, The Paper Shelter is your one-stop boutique! This growing catalogue of high-quality digi stamps with many different kind of options offers a multitude of themes such as everyday items, holidays, special occasions, children, adorable characters and creatures. Stamps are available in standard black and white line art, as well as in pre-coloured 
format.Images are wonderful for colouring and make perfect additions to greeting cards and scrapbook albums.

Winner gets $20 gift voucher

A great prize for that lucky someone that plays along and follows our rules!

The team have been busy creating some fantastic crafty creations to inspire you all








11415835564_dc6495c037_b

__________________________________________________________

I hope the team have inspired you to get into the Monochrome theme and enter the wee challenge! Remember just follow our rules and then enter your name in the linky below!

Well until next time
Huggles Dream Valley Girls xx


5 comments:

Birgit said...

Hello! My monochrome card (I have 4 on my blog) is the 2nd one as I used all versions of Brown:) This was fun and all your card are lovely

Blankina said...

I love monochrome cards..so I am very happy with your challenge. Thanks!
Lucy mermaid is waiting for your visit..
HUgs Blankina

Birgit said...

I loved this challenge and thought I would do a card in browns but I added it with other cards I made and some are wondering if I did the challenge. The 2nd card is supposed to be the monochrome in light and dark browns. Sorry for the confusion

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for sharing the gorgeous DT inspirations and for another fabulous challenge Karen x

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.